Monday, July 6, 2009

ABOUT ME & MY BLOG

HI Friends!! Welcome to my blog.I am sahithi.I am a B.TECH Graduate.After completing Graduation I learnt mainframes. I had gone through many books and websites while learning.I had teaching experience in mainframes. This material in blog is maximum based on Alexis Leon book and institute materials and own programs. I prefer Alexis Leon book to learn many things and it is my most suggestted book.In this blog i will highlight important things to learn from that book..Now u can sit at home relax and just go through my blog .I will try to share my knowledge as much as possible.First i would like to share my knowledge in mainframes.This blog is very good for mainframes starters.I will help you how to study mainframes very easily.Now no need to struggle hard as i had come that long way.I will try my level best to help you to learn material including interview questions .In mainframes i will try to explain each and every key point to understand so as to make you to learn easily.I will explain each and every module.So friends!! are you ready to learn? ok then go through myblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment